Pet Boarding: Your Pet’s Home Away from Home
Need someone reliable to watch your pet while you’re gone? Let them stay with us! Pine Castle Animal Care Center offers separate temperature-controlled boarding areas for dogs and cats. We treat all of our guests with the same high level of care and compassion that we’d want for our own pets. By boarding your pet at a medical facility, you can be confident that they will be in good hands with our licensed veterinarians and well-trained staff.
Our pet boarding amenities include:
- Kennel runs for larger dogs*
- Daily walks and playtime for dogs
- Separate area for cats
- Plenty of TLC
*Large runs can adjoin for family pets and can be opened and closed during the day.
Pet Boarding Requirements and Policy
- Vaccination Policy: For our guests’ protection, all pets must be current on their vaccinations before boarding with us. We gladly welcome all dogs and cats, even if they are not yet patients of ours. If your pet is not a patient, please fax or e-mail us their vaccination records, or bring them with you when you drop off your pet.
- Bringing Items from Home: Please feel free to bring any items (toys, blankets, etc.) from home that you think will make your pet’s stay more enjoyable. Cold food is also welcome, as we have a refrigerator where we can store it.
- Holiday Boarding: We are booked for boarding almost every major holiday, so please book far in advance to secure a place for your pet.
Give us a call at 407-855-5010 to book your pet’s stay at our Orlando pet boarding facility, or if you have any questions about our amenities. We look forward to having your pet stay with us!